Macaroni schotel or sometimes referred to as macaroni Schaal is an Indonesian casserole dish of macaroni made of pasta (macaroni), cheese, milk, butter, meat (especially bacon or chicken), sausage, tuna, eggs, onions, mushrooms, and sometimes potatoes.
These packaged foods can be an effective helper when you are hungry because these foods are high in fat, sugar, and salt. So for those of you who are on a diet, you should first avoid foods like this.
Now dePost Malang wants to give a recipe for making delicious schotel macaroni and you can try it at home. Here are some ingredients that you must prepare.
- 1 pack of macaroni
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil/cooking oil
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 clove of onion
- 3 sausages
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- 2 sachets of powdered milk
- 200 ml of water
- 90 gr grated cheese
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 stock powder
- 2 eggs
Baca juga: Food Recipes for Savory Breadfruit Chips
- aluminum foil cups
- Mozzarella cheese for topping
- dry parsley for topping
How to make:
1. We prepare the ingredients and then we heat the water until it boils then add a tablespoon of vegetable oil, salt and stir first, add the macaroni while continuing to stir we wait for the macaroni to cook until the texture becomes soft, then drain the macaroni. The second
2. Melt the margarine, enter the garlic, onions that have been mashed, wait until the onions wilt then add the sausage, stir again until it changes color, add the flour, add the milk that has been added to the water, stir until it boils
3. then add the grated cheese, cook until the cheese dissolves until it thickens, add the cooked macaroni and stir until well mixed, then add the salt, sugar, powdered broth, pepper powder.
4. Turn off the stove then add the eggs, stir until well mixed, the stove turns off, heat the cooked macaroni steamer, put it in the aluminum foil cup, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese then parsley, then steam for 15 minutes. ready to eat.