As we know, there are many types of processed pasta. This typical Italian food is indeed very delicious. One of them is Spaghetti Carbonara.
Spaghetti carbonara is very different from bolognese, especially in color and ingredients. Spaghetti carbonara sauce is made from milk and cheese, so it tastes creamier.
This dish has a very distinctive taste and aroma that is guaranteed to make your appetite increase.
Spaghetti is like pizza, which is very synonymous with Italy. Even a country that is also famous for its football is often called the Spaghetti country.
For those of you who like Italian food, spaghetti carbonara is a must-try.
There are several recipes for how to make spaghetti, depending on the ingredients and combinations.
This time, DEPOSTMALANG will tell you the recipe for how to make spaghetti carbonara which is delicious and can also be made at home.
1 pack of spaghetti/fettucini pasta or to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 stick of grated cheddar or quick melt cheese
3 pieces of smoked beef or sausage
1 tbsp butter or butter
1 tbsp cooking oil
200 ml liquid milk
1/2 tsp cornstarch or flour
2 cloves of garlic minced
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan then add a little salt and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, boil the spaghetti until tender, about 15 minutes
2. Heat the butter, then sauté the garlic and onions until they smell good
3. add smoked beef, mix well then pour in the liquid milk and cheese, mix well
3. then add salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, mix well, test the taste, if it's just right
4. Add the spaghetti, mix well then add the cornstarch solution, mix well
5. Finally, beat the egg and mix it with a little liquid milk, take it from the ingredients, separate a little to beat the eggs, just a little
6. Add the beaten eggs and stir then remove and serve the eggs
7. food ready to be served
That's the recipe for how to make spaghetti carbonara, how easy isn't it?(Zn)